In 2011, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recalled 59 Million individual products. With millions of products recalled, there is pretty good chance that you have a defective product in your home.
Listed below are the biggest recalls of 2012, according to WeMakeItSafer.com:
- Map Pro, Propylene and MAPP Gas Cylinders- 29,026,000 units recalled
- Bumbo Baby Seats- 4,000,000 units recalled
- Flushmate III Pressure-Assist Flushing System for Toilets- 2,330,600 units recalled
- Tassimo Coffee, Latte, Espresso T Discs / Packets – 2,100,000 units recalled
- Mother’s Touch / Deluxe Baby Bathers- 2,000,000 units recalled
- Kennedy Home Collection Folding Step Stools- 1,600,000 units recalled
- GE, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint Dishwashers – 1,300,000 units recalled
- Hewlett-Packard (HP) 1040 and 1050 Fax Machines- 928,000 units recalled
- Safety 1st Push ‘N Snap Cabinet Locks- 900,000 units recalled
- Cryofreeze Ice/Hot and Arctic Zone Ice Gel Packs – recalled
If you or a loved one has been injured by any of the products above, you may have financial and legal recourse. Contact aproduct liability lawyer at The Eichholz Law Firm to explore your legal options.
For additional information about product liability lawsuits, fill out the Free Case Review form.