The Annual Eichholz Scholarship 2017
Every year, as part of The Annual Eichholz Scholarship, one student is awarded (one) $1,500 scholarship toward tuition costs at any accredited community college or university in Georgia.
“The Eichholz Law Firm Scholarship is our firm’s way of giving back to dedicated students and families in Georgia who remain committed to the pursuit of higher education.”
— David S. Eichholz, Esq.
To be eligible, interested in-state college students must complete the application in its entirety before the scholarship deadline (to start in fall of the same year).
Candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Must be enrolled or accepted in an accredited community college or university in Georgia
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 unweighted
- Submit an original essay of at least 500 words on the provided topic
- Application forms must be filled out completely
2017 Fall Semester – May 1, 2017
Terms & Conditions:
The Annual Eichholz College Scholarship is open to all students enrolled or accepted in any accredited community college or university in Georgia.
The Eichholz Law Firm’s selection committee will select the winner of the scholarship. The committee’s decision is final.
Information provided by the applicant will only be utilized to make a determination regarding the scholarship. Any and all information will be deleted immediately after the selection period ends. NONE of the information provided will be sold to any third parties. Information including a photo and bio of winner may be used for public relations purposes.
The scholarship selection committee is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and is in no way influenced by race, gender, sexual preference, nation of origin or any other criteria.
Potential Essay questions
- Choose an experience from your life and explain how it has influenced your development.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- How will your study of (blank) contribute to your immediate or long range career plans?