It’s no secret that college can be expensive. Applying for scholarships can help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs, decrease the number of loans students need to take out for higher education, as well as an award for your hard work and merits.
For one lucky student in the surrounding Georgia counties, The Eichholz Law Firm has an opportunity to help.
Apply for “The Eichholz Law Firm Scholarship for Higher Education” from The Eichholz Law Firm, and you have the chance to be awarded $1,500 towards tuition costs for your college experience.
Who are we?
The Eichholz Law Firm is a group of advocates for justice and social responsibility within our Georgia communities. We are devoted to delivering results, committed to our clients, and fostering a culture of collaboration and success in a positive work environment.
Because of our dedication to helping our own local community in Georgia achieve their goals, we are awarding one lucky Georgia student “The Eichholz Law Firm Scholarship for Higher Education” to apply $1,500 towards their college tuition.
How can I apply?
Qualified candidates must be an in-state senior high school student that exemplifies the following five traits that make up a successful student:
To be eligible, candidates must also adhere to these requirements:
- Applicant must be enrolling or accepted in an accredited community college or university in Georgia.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 unweighted.
- Applicant must be a high school student in the following Georgia counties: Chatham, Effingham, Bryan, Liberty.
- Applicant must submit an original essay of at least 500-words on one of the provided topics:
- How will your study of (blank) contribute to your immediate or long-range career plans?
- What have you done outside of the classroom that demonstrates qualities sought after by universities? Of these, which means the most to you?
- What are your most important extracurricular or community activities? What made you join these activities? What made you continue to contribute to them?
- Applicant must complete the application in its entirety before the scholarship deadline (to start in fall of the same year). Deadline May 1st, 2019.
We are incredibly proud to offer this scholarship to a qualified student in our community with excellent academic and extracurricular activity this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship is May 1st, 2019 so apply today!