Cameron graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.A. in Political Science. Soon thereafter, he attended and graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law. While in law school, he served as an Honor Court Justice and received the Dean’s Community Service Award.
Community service has always been important to Cameron and he continues that passion by serving as the community head coach for the Morgan County Middle School boys’ soccer team, serving as President of the local non-profit Madison Area Youth Soccer Association, and as the outgoing chairman and current vice chair of the Morgan County Recreation Commission. It is his desire to serve that has steered him toward helping those who have been injured or wronged seek justice.
Cameron joins The Eichholz Law Firm after many years in private practice as a partner at Cossio & Woodward, LLC, where he ran their office in Madison, Georgia. Cameron will continue to serve the greater Atlanta and North Georgia area from the Eichholz Firm’s satellite office in Madison, Georgia where he lives with his wife and two children.
- State of Georgia
- United States District Court
- University of Georgia, B.A. Political Science, 2004
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2008
- President, Madison Area Youth Soccer Association
- Vice Chair, Morgan County Recreation Commission
- Head Coach, Morgan County Middle School Boys’ Soccer
- Kiwanis International Member