Injuries to Tenants Can Be Severe
At The Eichholz Law Firm, we are committed to helping Georgia residents injured due to the negligence of others.Injuries to tenants can be severe. If you were seriously injured in a dwelling negligently maintained by the landlord, contact our firm for a FREE consultation. An experienced attorney can work aggressively to make sure you get the full compensation you are entitled to receive.
The following are a few examples of typical acts of negligence that may cause injuries to tenants:
- Poor or negligent security resulting in an assault
- Poorly lit hallways or staircases
- Electric shock
- Exposure to asbestos
- Sidewalk or parking lot defects
Insurance Companies and Injuries to Tenants
Insurance companies for landlords may try to limit or deny a tenant’s claim for compensation. Don’t accept a quick settlement. If you have been injured as a tenant, consult a seasoned attorney at The Eichholz Law Firm. We have experience negotiating favorable settlements or taking cases to trial if necessary.
In building a case against a landlord who is negligent, tenants must prove some or all of the following depending upon the case:
- The landlord had control over the condition that caused the slip and fall.
- It would not have been unreasonable, difficult or expensive to repair the condition.
- A serious injury was the foreseeable consequence of failing to repair the condition.
- The condition was present and apparent for a period of time in which the landlord should have reasonably been aware of the condition and corrected the problem.
Contact an Injuries to Tenants Lawyer
If you or your loved one has been injured due to a slip and fall in Georgia, contact the Eichholz Law Firm today. An experienced injuries to tenants lawyer can analyze your case and determine how to proceed. Your initial consultation is free and there is no obligation. If you do not need an attorney, we will tell you right away.
Call a personal injury lawyer today who knows how to protect your rights. Call (866) 947-7449.
The Eichholz Law Firm. We’re on your side.