We Seek Justice for People Experiencing Pain and Suffering
If you were injured and experienced pain and suffering, it is crucial to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. Too much is at stake to pursue a claim on your own or with the wrong attorney. At The Eichholz Law Firm, we have years of experience assisting Georgians injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others. We know how to take an aggressive stand against the insurance companies and pursue maximum compensation for our clients. Call or email our firm today.
How Pain and Suffering Damages are Determined
The following are elements used to determine compensation for pain and suffering:
- How much medication the injured person required
- How the victim’s quality of life has changed
- The intensity and manifestation to others of your pain
- The length of time for the recovery period
- The number and quality of activities you can no longer perform or that you can only partially perform
- The types of treatments necessary, including the duration of time needed for the treatment
Insurance companies may try to low-ball compensation for pain and suffering damages. With an experienced attorney in your corner, you can show the insurance companies you mean business. At The Eichholz Law Firm, we stand up to the insurance companies and demand maximum compensation for our clients, whether they’ve been injured in a car accident, a slip and fall or due to medical malpractice.
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney
At The Eichholz Law Firm, an experienced personal injury attorney can help you or your loved one pursue your legal options. Contact us today. Remember, your initial consultation is free, and there is no obligation. Call (866) 947-7449.
The Eichholz Law Firm. We’re on your side.