If you have been a victim of a personal injury accident resulting from someone else’s negligence, you may have considered the aid of an Attorney. Our experienced personal injury lawyers at The Eichholz Law Firm are 100% committed to helping our clients get the restitution they deserve.
Unlike insurance companies who do not always have their clients best interests at heart, our attorneys provide a full and thorough investigation of the negligence to determine exact liability. We are always on the side of the victim of such an accident. We offer free consultations and we only get paid when we win.
Call 866-947-7449 to get started.
In order to receive compensation for your claim, you must prove who is liable for your personal injury. Your personal injury lawyers will support you to be successful in your case, so that you can recover the maximum damages available.
We communicate important information that may seem confusing or obscure, so that you can understand and meet important deadlines on time. Below are some additional steps we will take to support your case:
Investigating Your Claim
We provide a thorough investigation to support your claim. Our personal injury lawyers:
- Collect and gather important evidence
- Communicate with key witnesses
- Hire other experts that are needed to further pursue particular claims, such as a personal investigator, doctor, architect, etc.
Finally, we support you in recovering damages by:
- Properly maintaining and filling out important paperwork
- Negotiating details of your auto accident with insurance companies
- Preparing for your personal injury case
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
- Knowing the precise amount of money to demand
- Knowing the responsible party to name in your lawsuit
At The Eichholz Law Firm, we pride ourselves on serving our clients who have been personally injured due to negligence, and we only get paid when a recovery is made on your behalf. We have built a solid reputation for successfully investigating claims on behalf of victim’s to get you the compensation you deserve.