Unfortunately, poorly designed and dangerous roadways result in a significant number of motor vehicle crashes per year.
If you or someone you know have been a victim of this negligence, the experienced attorneys at the Eichholz Law Firm can get you the compensation you deserve.
Call 866-947-7449 to get started.
Sometimes car accidents are not the fault of humans. Investigations and proceedings after such crashes can be incredibly upsetting, particularly when there’s nobody to blame, except the road designer. To add to the frustration, insurance companies can often stall or not give the appropriate claim for such an incident.
Our firm can help by providing a full investigation of such negligence to determine liability. In order to receive compensation for your claim, you must prove that the given local, state or federal agency is liable. This means proving that the local, state or federal agency did not respond in an appropriate time frame to repair the issue or at least provide adequate warning.
Hazardous Roadway Issues
Below are some common issues relating to poor road design and hazardous conditions that result in motor vehicle crashes every year.
- Dangerous roads resulting from weather conditions- This can include wet or slick roads from snow or ice. Roadway obstructions such as a fallen tree from a storm could also be an example.
- Poorly maintained roads- This can include roads with pot holes, debris, gravel and oil
- Roadway obstructions that impair views- This includes poorly lit areas, poorly marked areas, blind curves and more.
- Malfunctioning or missing traffic signs and/ or signals
- Unsafe and inadequate narrow shoulders and roads
- Unmarked construction signage
- Dangerous intersections, ramps, drop offs, cross sections, ramps and more due to poor road design
Contact our auto accident attorneys to discuss your personal injury case resulting from a poorly designed road or road condition today. We have a successful track record of recovering millions, and we look forward to getting our clients the justice they deserve.